Monday, February 18, 2013


Separation of Church and News.

This is a funny example of the allergy that secular institutions - such as the media - have when confronted from that other culture, where people speak in Bible verses. You can see the reporter thinking "abort, abort, abort - someone is going to be 'offended'" as the interviewee threatens to launch into Joshua 1:9. On the other hand, isn't news sometimes about what people experience, even if they are as socially unacceptable to the opinion classes as that weird non-mainstream group known as "Evangelical Christians?"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an remarkable paragraph in support of all the internet people; they will get benefit from it I am sure.
hardwood floors
Also see my webpage - hardwood floors

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you
by mistake, while I was searching on Digg for something
else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to
say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round
interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I
have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have
time I will be back to read much more, Please
do keep up the superb jo.

Feel free to visit my webpage hardwood flooring

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd
like to send you an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

Feel free to visit my blog: hardwood floors
My website: hardwood flooring

 
Who links to me?