Sunday, July 14, 2013

I've been surprised about Kirsten Power's (moderate) pro-life positions.

Apparently, she converted from atheism to Christianity.

Also, this is a surprisingly candid, accidental and disturbing confession -

“When I went away to college, whatever little faith I had, I lost. I ended up graduating from college. I worked in the Clinton administration. All my friends were secular liberals. At this point, I really got even more deeply into an incredibly secular world because now, all my friends were basically atheists, or if they had any kind of spirituality, they were very hostile towards religion, Christianity in particular. So, I really didn’t have any interest in it.

So, despite what they say, secular liberals know they are hostile to Christianity.

Delightful.

1 comment:

Lauran said...

"Secular" liberal? Is there any other kind?

 
Who links to me?