Saturday, July 18, 2015

Perhaps if they had been pro-Islamist deserters, they would have been part of the bad deal.

Obama's 17 lies about the Iran deal.

//17. “The notion that I am content as I celebrate with American citizens languishing in Iranian jails, Major, that’s nonsense, and you should know better. I’ve met with the families of some of those folks. Nobody’s content. And our diplomats and our teams are working diligently to try to get them out.” In fact, he abandoned those people for the sake of a terrible deal. No amount of indignation changes that.//

1 comment:

Tom More said...

Hi Peter.. just came across your excellent review of the German professor's realistic criticisms of contemporary physics.... if physics it be.. I especially liked to see Aquinas's "form" mentioned as I am a great fan of thomism and thomists. I hardly ever do anything with blogs so this may be my firlast (someone has to invent new words) post but I am very happy to have discovered a kindred spirit who shares your addiction to sanity and Catholicism..its vehicle par excellence. Cheers and thanks

Who links to me?