Damore v. Google.
I watched a minute or so of this YouTube presentation.
It looks like the guy is breaking down the claims and law in the Damore v Google lawsuit
Friday, January 26, 2018
Labels:
Employment Law
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comment:
Oh come on, Peter. Tell us how you and your brethren really feel. As for many of us, we stand with the she-devils.
“I don’t buy into radical feminism’s crazy definition of modern womanhood and I never did. They made it up to suit their own nasty, snake-filled heads. I don’t buy the non-stop feminization campaign against manhood. I want to come home to a home cooked dinner at six every night, one that [my fiancĂ©e] fixes and one that I expect one day to have daughters learn to fix. I don’t want them [to] grow up into career obsessed banshees who … become nail-biting manophobic hell-bent feminist she-devils.”
-- Courtland Sykes, conservative Republican candidate for Senate in Missouri
Post a Comment