Fresno News and Six Degrees
Fox has been hammering the Laci Peterson story for awhile. Fox's immediate focus was on the husband, which like the dictum "the race is not always to the fleet or the fight to the strong, but that's the way to bet," is probably not irrational. Certainly, the unmasking of his Fresno girlfriend, Amber Fry, doesn't help his position. Especially, her revelation that he presented himself as an unmarried person. [Also proving once again that Fresno only gets national news attention if it involves a murder or something really, really embarrassing.]
This morning I was listening to the news and there was an attempt to to paint Scott Peterson as guilty because of his unwillingness to give interviews. Wait, I thought, what if he is just awfully shy. Wouldn't you know it that this afternoon I happened to meet a neighbor of the Petersons, who advised that he probably has heard Scott say 8 words in the last 10 months. It's a small world, I have no idea what the police is leaking to the press, Scott Peterson may be guilty of heinous conduct, but not everyone treats national media opportunities like a Fox expert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment