Monday, January 03, 2005

These people are not helping.

Kathy Shaidle has a post generously entitled "And now -- our cute little Protestant friends" which links to an article about Kentucky's Museum of Creation - a $25 million musuem designed to "convert more people to the view that the world and its creatures, including dinosaurs, were created by God 6,000 years ago."

There are days I'm so happy I'm not a literalist.

Actually, the museum sounds like it could be fairly entertaining. Bill Cork provides a link to interactive map to the museum. I like station 14, which promises:

Explore the wonders of creation. The imprint of the Creator is all around us. And the Bible’s clear—heaven and earth in six 24-hour days, earth before sun, birds before lizards.

Other surprises are just around the corner. Adam and apes share the same birthday. The first man walked with dinosaurs and named them all!

God’s Word is true, or evolution is true. No millions of years. There’s no room for compromise.


Adam and Eve named the dinosaurs? That's odd. I didn't know they spoke Latin.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?