She's hot, clever and a Republican. She's Janine Turner.
[FYI - the inside joke is the "Ours" v. "Theirs" e-mail that Dr. Wong sent me. If you haven't seen it and would like to have it forwarded to you, drop me a note. But be warned - it's not for the faint of heart.]
Update: It seems that we may have spoken too soon. Based on her being named Republican Babe of the Week and, well, the cheesecake photos at the Republican Babe of the Week site, Sarah Michelle Gellar deserves some serious consideration.
But, no, we have to remain faithful to Janine.
It's the right thing to do.
But - and I realize that I'm playing into a pernicious stereotype here - don't you think Ms. Gellar is showing rather a lot of skin for a Republican?
Second Update: And don't even get me started on Leeann Tweeden, who deserves it based on this nuanced contribution to political philosophy:
FHM:
Whose ass would you really like to kick?
LEEANN:
Can I make it a combination? Bill Clinton and Al Gore. I'm a Republican, but Al Gore because he and his wife are idiots, and Clinton because I'm pissed off he's gotten through unscathed after some of the things he's done.
and, of course, based on her pictures.
I'd put her in a one on one debate against Cameron Diaz any day of the week.
Sauce for the Goose/Sauce for the Gander Update: Caltechgirl is looking for suggestions on a "Patron Hunk" for her blog.
If you're so inclined, visit her blog and support a write-in for Fresno's mayor and former actor, Alan Autry.
Or vote for that Baldwin youngster.
Whatever.























No comments:
Post a Comment