Why I am a ...
....for all of your comparative religious interests.
I like this observation in one of the comments to one of the posts:
Here are a few of things that Catholics can brag about, and no one else can:
1. 250,000 people that show up for the installation of their leader
2. Far and away the most interesting “Why I am a (such and such)” responses on Patheos.
3. G.K. Chesterton
4. More sinners than any other denomination.
5. THE, central focus of hatred by Secular Liberals, Communists, Fundamentalist Christians, Atheists, and the KKK.
6. Has been behind the times for thousands of years and probably will be behind a thousand years from now.