Sunday, June 23, 2013

It does get to be an old cliche.

From “Dog Bites Man” File: Woman Gets What She Wanted, Bitches About It Afterwards

Across America, there are millions of American men who made the decision to get married and have kids, instead of just partying and playing their lives away. And I bet some of them could write a “gee, if I hadn’t had a family I could have worked harder, made more money and gotten laid a LOT MORE” columns. And if they did, you know what we’d call them?
Oh, but here’s Mrs. “I Am Woman Hear Me Roar” whining about the consequences of her decisions, who has become a rallying point for women who got exactly the life the chose–”I want to stay home, not be financially responsible for my family and instead do the work of running the home and raising kids”–and now want everyone else to feel bad for them?

1 comment:

runescape gold said...

Hello continue undertaking exciting that's great you've got to be pleased to accomplish that. I shall be gad to view your own illustration there is certainly look interesting i like it. There are many activities pertaining to fun. Don't let something worsen it.

rs gold
World of Warcraft Gold Kaufen Billig

Who links to me?