Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's a good thing we have an esteemed Nobel Prize winner for President instead of that cowboy....

Worst Ramadan Ever 

"Muslims on Twitter are expressing their outrage after President Obama tweeted his Ramadan wishes Monday night," the Washington Times reports:
"'I wish Muslims across America & around the world a month blessed with the joys of family, peace & understanding,'--President Obama," he said.
But some Muslims are thinking the president's greeting was not so sincere.
"My mom just told me that Barack Obama wished all Muslims a happy Ramadan, I told her that maybe he should stop killing us too," one user wrote. . . .
"I am assuming Obama's greetings to Muslims wrt Ramadan are also directed at Muslims he will be force feeding at #GTMO during that month," one user wrote.
Just think how angry they'd be if Obama hadn't restored America's moral authority after George W. Bush squandered it!


1 comment:

Lauran said...

Peace, love and "understanding" of what??

 
Who links to me?