Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Obamacare - Helping Obama supporters self-identify as idiots since October 1, 2013.

You have to have lost your humanity not to laugh at this young Obama idealist.

My budget is already maxed out as tight as it can be right now. I don't have much disposable income," she told CNBC. "I guess I'll have to cut out my gym membership, my healthy eating—the very things that keep me out of the hospital to begin with."
Until now, Irwin has taken a self-described, "high-risk, high-yield" approach to her health, typically visiting the doctor three to five times a year. Each visit runs her $109, covering basic lab tests, X-rays and consultations. Adding it all up at the end of the year, Irwin said her annual health-related expenses are about $650, composed of multiple one-time payments per visit to the clinic.
That's changed under Obamacare.
According to an expense calculator on the Obamacare website, Irwin said she'll now pay $2,512 after the government tax credit subsidy. And that's not including co-pays, which Irwin predicts will amount to roughly $300, assuming she'll continue to visit the doctor three to five times a year.

All said and done, Irwin said Obamacare coverage adds an annual $2,162 to her health-related costs.


No comments:

 
Who links to me?