Saturday, October 24, 2015

Reprehensible.

I head a liberal from San Francisco crowing about how Hillary had won at the hearing, but he doesn't seem to understand how so many of Hillary's answers revolt normal people or how her answers are going to be the prime feature of the 2016 campaign a year from now.

//It was only a day after Clinton appeared in front of the Benghazi Select Committee, scoring what the mainstream media declared  a great victory by seeming “presidential.” Ironically, the same performance made me dislike her more than ever, as now we had absolute email evidence she lied to the parents of the Benghazi victims at their funeral when she already knew the four had been killed in a terror attack, not because of some amateurish video.  (Yes, I had always strongly suspected it, but now there was concrete evidence.) Yet as Charles Woods, Tyrone Woods’ father, wrote in his diary from that day: ”I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand. And she said we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son.”

As a parent, I can’t imagine anything more despicable than the secretary of state (and the president) lying to me at my son’s funeral about his death while in service to our country. What kind of human being does that?  It makes my head spin.//

No comments:

 
Who links to me?