Saturday, June 11, 2016

Gay Marriage is totally wholesome and about fidelity and commitment like regular marriage...

...except when it isn't.

....and if you speak the truth you are a H8ter.

...and, of course, H8ters are thought-criminals and thought-criminals have no rights.

//The big lie of gay marriage was always this: “It will affect nobody outside of the gays who wish to partake in it.” That is clearly false, as any number of bakers or photographers will tell you after having gone through the legal wringer of forced gay wedding compliance. Yet sometimes the big lie gets even bigger. Sometimes it threatens more than the livelihoods of cake-bakers in north-central Colorado.

Sometimes it threatens free speech. That seems to be the situation out of England regarding a case in which a celebrity gay couple has placed an injunction on the British press to cover up reports of an extramarital encounter. According to Paddy Manning (a gay Irish columnist notable for his opposition to gay marriage), the couple is none other than Elton John and David Furnish, the latter of which supposedly flew to New York City several years ago to participate in a ménage à trois with two other men; scheduled events allegedly included some time in a wading pool filled with olive oil.

The Sun, a British newspaper, attempted to write an article about this tryst, yet the couple successfully managed to bring an injunction against not just the Sun but the entire British press: “[N]othing at all,” writes Manning, “might be written about the matter in England or Wales.”//


Anonymous said...

Sacramento pastor: Orlando mass shooting victims “deserve what they got”
Baptist Pastor Roger Jimenez then asked his congregation if they're "sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today"

Birds of a feather.

Anonymous said...

This is what you should be saying today, Peter Sean. I guess your attitude comes from your "unrepentant neo-Conservative, Catholic" bias. Sounds more and more like that self-description translates to "dinosaur."

Utah’s Republican Lieutenant Governor Spencer Cox delivered a moving speech to a vigil in honor of the 49 people gunned down in a gay Orlando nightclub earlier this week, apologizing for his past attitude and political stance against the LGBTQ community:

“First, I recognize fully that I am a balding, youngish, middle-aged straight, white, male, Republican, politician. I am probably not who you expected to hear from today. I’m here because those 49 people were gay. I’m here because it shouldn’t matter. But I’m here because it does.

I am not here to tell you that I know exactly what you are going through. I am not here to tell you that I feel your pain. I don’t pretend to know the depths of what you are feeling right now. But I do know what it feels like to be scared. And I do know what it feels like to be sad. And I do know what it feels like to be rejected. And, more importantly, I know what it feels like to be loved. I grew up in a small town and went to a small rural high school. There were some kids in my class that were different. Sometimes I wasn’t kind to them. I didn’t know it at the time, but I know now that they were gay. I will forever regret not treating them with the kindness, dignity and respect — the love — that they deserved. For that, I sincerely and humbly apologize.”

Lauran said...

"Homosexuality is one of the most disgusting sins and greatest crimes.... It is a vile perversion that goes against sound nature, and is one of the most corrupting and hideous sins.... The punishment for homosexuality is death. Both the active and passive participants are to be killed whether or not they have previously had sexual intercourse in the context of a legal marriage...” This from the Saudi Ministry of Education Textbooks for Islamic Studies. And quotes like these and worse are a dime a dozen on-line, yet you bypassed all of them to choose one or two quotes from a couple of ludicrous quasi-Christians.

What do you suppose the prevailing opinion among muslims would be of the recent slaughter in Miami, Anonymous, putting aside for a moment the muslim who committed the slaughter. I’ve looked all over the place and can’t find one single account of a bible-thumping, gun-toting Christian committing mass murder against homosexuals.

Actually, you have more in common with muslims than you know--but their hate for Christians even surpasses yours, you spineless, hypocritical knave.

Anonymous said...

Its surely a small step in the right direction that you can compare yourself and those who think like you do to a"Saudi Ministry of Education Textbook" and come off looking a a tiny bit better better. Congrats. Keep up the good work.

Who links to me?