Wednesday, March 15, 2017

LA progressive discovers her inner Trump voter.

And why not?  Progressive social science experiments are supposed to happen to the other people who don't get to live in gated community with armed security.

Liberal woman surprised and scared by man standing in women's bathroom in Disneyland.

The women didn't know what to do.


//Not transgender. There was a man who felt entitled to be in the woman restroom, because he knew no one would say anything. There were 20-25 people by the time I left, who were scared and uncomfortable by his ominous presence. And the only thing stopping us, was our fear of political correctness and that the media has told us we don’t know what gender is anymore. I never want to be in the position again. Im not asking for permission to tell transgender people to get out my bathroom. I need to know it’s ok to tell a man, who looks like a man, to get the fuck out. Gender just can't be a feeling. There has to be science to it. DNA, genitals, amount of Sephora make up on your face, pick your poison, but as a very progressive woman...I'm sorry it can't just be a feeling when theres but a mere suggestion of a door with a peep hole separating your eyes from my vagina or my children's genitals.//

This pretty much supports my prediction that changing gender norms would confuse women in places where they might value security. Under the old rules, the answer was simple: the women would have told him to leave or they would have gotten park security.

Now, though, doing either thing means that the women run the risk of being labeled as homophobic.

And, of course, that moment of confusion and indecision is precisely what a criminal relies on.


No comments:

 
Who links to me?