Robert Reich - Partisan Stooge.
It appears that I'm not the only person noticing Robert Reich's habit of tedentious politicial posturing. Last Night, on the O'Reilly factor I saw him assert without challenge that the bulk of Republican contributions are from large corporations, when, in truth, the backbone of Republican fund raising has been small individual donations. Unlike the Dems who get the lion's share of donations from the wealthy. This guy has a good round-up of data on this issue, but this phenomena is one that I've seen reported in a variety of publications for years.
Likewise, I saw Reich strenuosly spinning the O'Neil story that Bush "plotted" war with Iraq before 9/11 as a scandal because Bush had purportedly campaigned on a platform of opposition to "regime change." Professor Bainbridge punctures that windy gambit.
Bottom line, Robert Reich appears to be another dishonest partisan whore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment