Who would have guessed that writing off half of all potential viewers would not not translate into market success?
Now is the time that we do "The Dance of Joy for the Suffering of Others."
CNN loses almost half of its viewership in the last year.
Plus a graph!
Now we do the "evil villain laugh" - Bwahahahahaha!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Labels:
Holding Paper - the Media
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























8 comments:
That's too bad about CNN and MSNBC. But they do suck.
Actually, I haven't watched TV since the election, so I know they haven't made a dime from me.
And that's a very impressive 'evil villain laugh.' Never saw it written out before. Very cool.
"That's too bad about CNN and MSNBC. But they do suck."
Mwahahahaha!!!
That's my evil laugh. Evil!
Your evil laugh runs a very close second, winterynight.
Impressive.
Bwaahahaha!
That wasn't my best one. I can do much better:
Moo hoo hoo hoo hoo ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!
while steepling my fingers like Mr. Burns does.
Well, *I* like it better.
No, winteryknight, your second evil villain laugh was far more effective than your first. Why, I even think a chill ran up my spine while reading your second evil villain laugh.
RkBall, keep practicing--you'll get it.
Maybe the rest of the leftist news companies will crumble and we'll all get a chance to use our evil villain laughs, for real.
Let us pray on that, shall we?
or GUFAAWWW!!!!
Hows that for evil?
Mbwaaahahahaaaagh!
Post a Comment