Tampa Area Adults React to VP Debate: 1,000 Tampa area adults were interviewed by SurveyUSA about last night's Vice Presidential debate. Of the adults, 704 watched the debate. Results of debate watchers: * 38% say Joe Biden clearly won the debate. * 42% say Paul Ryan clearly won the debate. * 20% say there was no clear winner. 13% say they changed which candidate for President they support as a result of the debate. Of those who tell SurveyUSA they changed their mind: * 44% switched from the Obama ticket to the Romney ticket. * 29% switched from undecided to the Romney ticket. * A total of 73% switched to the Romney ticket. * 18% switched from the Romney ticket to the Obama ticket. * 6% switched from undecided to the Obama ticket. * A total of 24% switched to the Obama ticket. * 49% say Biden is ready to be President, if needed. * 51% say Ryan is ready to be President, if needed.
Monday, October 15, 2012
A good night's work for "Crazy" Joe Biden. According to this SurveyUSA poll of Tampa residents: