Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gee....ya think?!?!?!?
Republican member of Commission on Presidential Debates admits taht picking Candy Crowley was a mistake.

Frank Fahrenkopf, the former head of the Republican National Committee who serves as the co-chairman of the Commission on Presidential Debates, said Tuesday that the group had erred in naming CNN's Candy Crowley to moderate one of the contests.

“We made one mistake this time: Her name is Candy,” Fahrenkopf said, according to Nevada NBC anchor John Ralston

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good daу! I know this iѕ kіnd of off
topiс but I wаs wondering if you kneω
whеre I could get a cаptcha plugіn for my comment fогm?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding оne?
Thаnκs a lot!

my ωebpage :: electronic cigarettes Where To buy
My website: Best Electronic Cigarettes

 
Who links to me?