Monday, December 16, 2013

Free Speech.

I've been barred from Facebook for 12 hours because of the following post.

Note that this responds to a post where I was called a child rape apologist because I pointed out that confidential settlements of disputed claims was something that occurred throughout the practice of law and that claiming that it amounted to the payment of "hush money" when done by Catholics amounted to bigotry.

Nice work, Facebook!

We removed this from Facebook because it violates our Community Standards:
"I guess it does matter who the charge of "child rape apologist" is made against." Yep. If it's made against you, it's accurate.- @[209597:2048:Adam Pugh] That's a keeper. And positive proof of (a) bigotry and (b) Fiona's association with bigotry. Now, keep in mind that Adam has admitted that the OP is a lie, or as he euphemistically describes it, "inappropriate." Which would mean that he concedes that I've been right throughout this thread, but he doesn't like me. LOL Nicely done, again.
"I guess it does matter who the charge of "child rape apologist" is made against."

Yep. If it's made against you, it's accurate.- Adam Pugh

That's a keeper.

And positive proof of (a) bigotry and (b) Fiona's association with bigotry.

Now, keep in mind that Adam has admitted that the OP is a lie, or as he euphemistically describes it, "inappropriate."

Which would mean that he concedes that I've been right throughout this thread, but he doesn't like me.

LOL

Nicely done, again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the post?

Lauran said...

And just whose "community standards" are "our" community standards??

Just asking, comrades at Facebook.

 
Who links to me?