Monday, January 11, 2016

If it weren't double standards, they would have no standards at all... this case it is the RNC head who defended Obama - but won't defend Cruz - on birtherism.

//Priebus did an interview with Time and the subject of Ted Cruz's eligibility came up. Priebus' answer was...illuminating.

A topic in the news today: Ted Cruz was born in Canada. Is he constitutionally eligible to be President?
Listen, I don’t get involved. I’m not going to get in the middle of all these candidate issues. It’s a bad place for me to be. I’ll let all these folks argue about this stuff, and I’m going to stay out of it.

It's all about the TEAM!

Of course good ole' Reince was quick to defend Obama from unfounded accusations of ineligibility.

Hmm, maybe I need a program. It's hard to tell which players are on which team sometimes.//

No comments:

Who links to me?