Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The best part of the Obama years has been all the racial healing.

So, are we to understand that Hillary and Black Lives Matter blames all white people every time a black person is shot by a white police officer?

Because that kind of racism is what this sounds like:

//Hillary Clinton speaks to Steve Harvey on his morning radio program about "speaking directly to white people" about racism.

From Tuesday's show:

HILLARY CLINTON: Maybe I can, by speaking directly to white people, say, 'Look, this is not who we are.' We have to do everything possible to improve policing, to go right at implicit bias. There are good, honorable, cool-headed police officers. We've seen them in action in New York in the last, you know, 48 hours because of the terrorist attacks. We can do better. We have got to rein in what is absolutely inexplicable and we have got to have law enforcement respect communities and communities respect law enforcement because they have to work together.//

"We" "white people" are not about bad police shootings.

"We" never have been.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just came across this blog.

You make yourself and your peers out as the ultimate white, Catholic, male victims dealing with overwhelming persecution and vilification. The world is out to get you. The barbarians are at the gate. All you have you are losing. No love and little respect, but a raging torrent of hatred masquerading under the guise of a self-proclaimed and supposed Catholic bias. I find your hatred and venom difficult to recognize as "Catholic."

I guess I can now say I've seen it all.

Lauran said...

“...No love and little respect, but a raging torrent of hatred masquerading under the guise of a self-proclaimed and supposed Catholic bias..”

What a raging torrent of BS, and the “hatred masquerading under the guise of a self-proclaimed and supposed Catholic bias,” is supposed to make some kind of sense?? How hilarious.

Sure, you just happened to "come across" this blog. Try another alias, Anonymous. You leftards would be pitiful if you weren’t so unwittingly destructive.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure both you and Mr. Bradley will be canonized at some point in the future for your love and understanding of all mankind as expressed here in the most respected blog in northwest Fresno County. Perhaps in the future the word "leftards" will be adopted by the Catholic Church in some annual celebrations of your sainthoods to demonstrate your love and understanding. It would be quite fitting.

Lauran said...

"Mr. Bradley" and I aren’t a team on this blog. The blog is his--I read his posts, most of which I agree with, though some I don't, and comment occasionally just as you do. I don’t attack those posts I disagree with because I respect his opinions and understand that much of what he says happens to be true--even if I don’t like that what he’s posting is true. I’m grateful that there are people who not only recognize truth but take the time to share it as well. And I try very hard to always look for the truth in everything--whether I like it or not.

You respect nothing that opposes your own opinions and your views are, clearly, as narrow as your intellect--you couldn’t care less about truth, certainly not truth that makes you uncomfortable. That’s tough. Welcome to real life.

The term “leftards” will never be adopted by the Catholic Church--the term isn’t Christian at all. No saints would use the term either. Neither, I doubt, would Mr. Bradley, who I’m sure doesn’t consider himself a saint, anymore than I consider myself a saint. If you don’t like the term, tough. It’s no more insulting than most of your posts.

Posting what’s right isn’t being arrogant, or bucking for sainthood--it’s simply recognizing the truth and having the courage to say it. Not everyone is capable of either--but Mr. Bradley appears to do both and well.

You, on the other hand, lack the courage to even attempt at either of those things.

 
Who links to me?